Howard Bust P1 *FINISHED*

Like the colouration and veining of the inside of the mouth the best. Subtle use of colour on the rest of the mask has resulted in another winner. Dreds will finish it off nicely. Great work.

wow this looks awesome XD great paint up job looks very accurate I hope I can get a paint job done like yours on my mask for my costume when I do it
again AMAZING :cry: well done

hey can i ask what those pink things on the sides of the head but anyway great paintup ive just never seen them before

Omg pred has ears I've never noticed that on any other sculpt or I's Howards the only one?

There are a few out there that have sculpted ears, but the majority of them just leave them out because when do you really see them. There not something you can really see when the head is dreaded up.

-Chris

Ya dreads cover those funky weird looking things...they sure look bizarre, but since the Pred doesn't actually HAVE ears I guess they will have to do. Thank goodness we don't see them once the dreads go on...

I actually love them! although not too many painters do justice to them .I think the best pred ears paint up is this one:
predator4.jpg

Ya dreads cover those funky weird looking things...they sure look bizarre, but since the Pred doesn't actually HAVE ears I guess they will have to do. Thank goodness we don't see them once the dreads go on...

predator4.jpg

I actually love them! although not too many painters do justice to them .I think the best pred ears paint up is this one:
predator4.jpg
What a killer paintup! A bit too light of coloring for my taste, but a Beautiful piece none the less. I have veined and glossed the ears on mine since the first few pics of it, but since you will not see them once the dreads are on, I didn't spend alot of time on them.
The Morris sculpt has ears as well...does anyone have or know if there are any pics of the ears painted on the P1 hero??
If I'm going for screen accuracy, this is something I should research.
Joe

predator4.jpg

What a killer paintup! A bit too light of coloring for my taste, but a Beautiful piece none the less.
Joe
I agree with you Joe, the coloring is a bit light and the spot pattern needs some work on it but the skin color,Mouth and ears are superb!
can't wait to see what you come up with when you tackle that morris head keep us posted

Getting close to done, still need to paint and add more dread beads and also add some smaller dreads to the sides behind the ears.
DSCF2601copysm.jpg

DSCF2619copysm.jpg

DSCF2620copysm.jpg

DSCF2601copysm.jpg

DSCF2619copysm.jpg

DSCF2620copysm.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back