How To Sculpt A Predator Mask Questions

Saint Dane

Hi there guys !
Im totally new here. I have looked through the forum for answers to my questions but could not find them. So here they are :
1.About how much clay is needed to make the sculpt ? And what type of clay is best ( I heard that oil based clays are good or WED clay)
2.How much Latex is needed ? How many coats ?
3.What is better :Hand painting the mask in acrylic paints or using an airbrush ?
4.Do u have to use a paint sealer ? If yes what is a good brand ?
5.What else is needed for the paintjob ?

Please treat me gently. As i said im totally new to this stuff.
Thanks !

ok since you are totally new. you have asked how to do every part of making a mask. i recommend you go back through the forum and read more. read several pages back in the masks, armor and wip threads.
all of these questions have been answered. and because some of these steps are not easy, the more you read the better you will become at them.

read this first though
http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/17884-a-noobs-guide-to-making-it/

i know spending lots of time researching sucks, but that's the only way you can learn how to do this stuff.
then after you have some general ideas, you can always ask more specific questions.
cheers and happy reading.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back