How to get started on a project such as this

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predator 666

Alright everyone hows it going, I know i have been inactive for a bit due to maintaining my toher AVP Site. I have always wanted to make a Predator Bio-Helmet, All except is i dont know what i need to make a such a thing. So if any one can help me out here i will greatly appreciate it

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sl0100

if you wanna build one for fun and accuracy isnt the issue,try the cardboard builds.easy to make a 1-off helmet for display.sculpting one and casting it is a whole other adventure and not one taken lightly.
im currently building a bio with cardboard and fiberglass.built the helmet saturday,2 coats of fiberglass today.ill begin the next phase tomorrow,pics to come very soon,so far its turned out really good.might give ya some ideas.