"HOW I DID IT" by Victor Frankenstein

Bigdaddy

Master Member
I'm thinking about getting a copy of this made for a Halloween party but I'm not sure about the dimensions. Since the price is a little steep I figured might as well try to get it as accurate as possible and have a nice display afterwards! It's offered as 8 1/2" x 11" but that pretty small. I'm leaning towards customizing to 11" x 14", any opinions?
63a8e5fa203ecf96aa8f1a4bd3b9a7e1--frankenstein-party-victor-frankenstein.jpg

The replica...
Young-Frankenstein-How-I-Did-It-Book-Cover-eReader-Kindle-iPad-Tablet-2-1024x682.jpg

A really cool prop idea and it'll work well for the purposes intended. If you ever get another version made I'd certainly love to see pics and would definitely be in if someone did a run of SAs.

Yeah, the font isn't spaced accurately either so after I get the photo album I'm going to discuss a few changes with them before going for something more SA. Though this is the best (and only) replica I've found.
Some time ago, I searched for the font. Most font finders gave nothing helpful. But then I used Identifont - Identify fonts by appearance, find fonts by name, answered all of their questions and they told me "ITC Giovanni".
ITC_Giovanni.jpg

I tried the regular and the bold version, and it comes pretty close. The "W" and the "T" look right. Only the bottom of the "y" does not match.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back