"HOW I DID IT" by Victor Frankenstein

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bigdaddy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm thinking about getting a copy of this made for a Halloween party but I'm not sure about the dimensions. Since the price is a little steep I figured might as well try to get it as accurate as possible and have a nice display afterwards! It's offered as 8 1/2" x 11" but that pretty small. I'm leaning towards customizing to 11" x 14", any opinions?
63a8e5fa203ecf96aa8f1a4bd3b9a7e1--frankenstein-party-victor-frankenstein.jpg

The replica...
Young-Frankenstein-How-I-Did-It-Book-Cover-eReader-Kindle-iPad-Tablet-2-1024x682.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ScourgiousJinx

Sr Member
A really cool prop idea and it'll work well for the purposes intended. If you ever get another version made I'd certainly love to see pics and would definitely be in if someone did a run of SAs.

Markus

Sr Member
Yeah, the font isn't spaced accurately either so after I get the photo album I'm going to discuss a few changes with them before going for something more SA. Though this is the best (and only) replica I've found.
Some time ago, I searched for the font. Most font finders gave nothing helpful. But then I used Identifont - Identify fonts by appearance, find fonts by name, answered all of their questions and they told me "ITC Giovanni".
ITC_Giovanni.jpg

I tried the regular and the bold version, and it comes pretty close. The "W" and the "T" look right. Only the bottom of the "y" does not match.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.