How do I make a mask out of clay that doesn't dry

You need to give us more details? Is what you have now your finished sculpt? If so then the next process would be to make a mold.

we dont make the mask to wear out of clay. we sculpt the mask out of clay so that we can make a mold of the clay sculpt. then out of the mold you make casts. the cast is what you wear. it's a 3 step process. sculpt---mold--- cast

What I mean is how do I make the mold when I am done

go to the huntorial section my friend there are lots of reference items there. If not then go to smooth-on on youtube or Brick in the yard on youtube and search for mold making masks you will find a wealth of info there.
I f you still have problems there are lots of talented people here who can help with specifics.

good luck

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...e+yard&aq=f

sorry man, to go through the whole process would be a very long paragraph.

but , there are several tutorials already here and in this section. start combing through the threads and you will find what you need.

if you are wanting to make a pred head latex mask. then search for the user Tonkers. he made a video tut that is most excellent.

if it is for a bio, there are several as well. take your time and learn as much as you can.
if in the future you have more specific questions, then ask away.

EDIT: Clay, you beat me to it. :rolleyes:

sorry man, to go through the whole process would be a very long paragraph.

but , there are several tutorials already here and in this section. start combing through the threads and you will find what you need.

if you are wanting to make a pred head latex mask. then search for the user Tonkers. he made a video tut that is most excellent.

if it is for a bio, there are several as well. take your time and learn as much as you can.
if in the future you have more specific questions, then ask away.

EDIT: Clay, you beat me to it. :rolleyes:
na na na na na na!!!!!LOL-- great minds think alike!!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back