HOW DO I GET STARTED

Mr Clean

Hey guys . Im a newbie to this . I made my first predator costume for this Halloween with you see as my profile pic. I really want to get in to this though and make my own skins etc etc. Can someone point me in the right direction?

hello mr clean

im ernie

i would say if you wanna make ur own skin look in the huntorials

thers soo many idea to make armor,skins, etc

if your looking for made stuff try the selling section

and ask around

one person i know is called mannowar which sells all the armor from all pred movies

and masks too

theres man y ppl to make what ur looking for

but i can t remeber now

im sure an other member will help you more

welcome to the lair

:p

ernie

hello mr clean

im ernie

i would say if you wanna make ur own skin look in the huntorials

thers soo many idea to make armor,skins, etc

if your looking for made stuff try the selling section

and ask around

one person i know is called mannowar which sells all the armor from all pred movies

and masks too

theres man y ppl to make what ur looking for

but i can t remeber now

im sure an other member will help you more

welcome to the lair

:p

ernie

Dude are you drunk or something, why all the double spaces on sentences, and the incorrect words? I am sorry this doesn't belong here but I want to know why all your posts are this way Ernie.

If you want to make a skin, the best huntorial is the one from McGyver. And for the rest... search here on the Lair and you only learn by doing things.

Allmost everyone here started with nothing of knowledge and a few months later they show up with a great suit.

So, good luck and enjoy :p

Dude are you drunk or something, why all the double spaces on sentences, and the incorrect words? I am sorry this doesn't belong here but I want to know why all your posts are this way Ernie.

ahahahha im used to myspace soo sorry :p and to top it off whenever i type papers they always make us double space
so imm used to it srry ill try to change it even tho there isnet much wrong with it , you can still read it right ????

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back