how do i begin the process of creating a pred suit?

darkblade1

I'm new to the site, I wanted to ask you pros how you guys did it and if you had any tips on where to begin. I greatly appreciate any help you guys can give.

Dude, there are like 300 threads with detailed info regarding your exact question. If you have a specific question feel free, but the answer to that is longer than the bible!!

Research, Research, Research! then make sure you got the funds even if its cheapo suit.
Oh yeah you gotta have some sort of conviction to get it done, otherwise its just wasted money and time.
This ain't no 1 day quick costume before the halloween party thing.

exactly very well put uratz you gotta be committed to this 100% I thought with my suit
it would take me a month or two boy was I wrong its been a year and and a couple of months
and I'm still going will be finished soon but you gotta be prepared to go all out and good luck.

Research, Research, Research! then make sure you got the funds even if its cheapo suit.
Oh yeah you gotta have some sort of conviction to get it done, otherwise its just wasted money and time.
This ain't no 1 day quick costume before the halloween party thing.

yeah u gota commit to it
i had 6 months to make a suit and i did it just but it was very hard
and now i have another 6 months to repair it as it got totaly trashed but it was worth every minute just take your time and have fun with it
another tip is a great part to start off with is the head or the skin depending on your buget that is

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back