how can you kill it?......................however you can.

CreatureCreator

Sr Member
hi,

here is a sculpt ive been working on for a while, it first was sculpted with opened mandibles but when i was molding the piece, it did made some complications, so i made the mandibles closed. In the failed molding progress the sculpt stayed intact....but the details didn's so i have to start all over again with those.
here are the pics, let me know what you think......be honest! :)
2ngvmkx.jpg

3129rg5.jpg

the crown is a bit longer than shown in the picture, a garbage bag is over the top of it so.....

JB

dude!!! amazing!! im in love with that sculpt, remember to put my name down for the first pull or second mate

any pics of the back ?

This one should definitely be casted compared to a open mouth.

thanks for the comments!

and dalekia wolf, the second will be youres if everything goes well( the first one is for me) :)

will update the sculpt true the week, and i still don´t have pictures of the back, i need to buy a bit more clay before that.

JB

that is incredible! thank god the "failed mold" didn't destroy it! doesn't look like it did much at all, but maybe it WAS just that much better before :) so get it back there!!!

when i f#&k things up it usually gives me a chance to make it better anyway, great job bud!!

yhea as i said the primary forms were still intact, an in those great shots from me...................the details aren't sowen even if they were there, and the angle i posed the thing is the sides with already most of the details, i hope to finish the sculpt today.

JB

i think youve done a marvellous job restoring it from what could have been a total restart if it wasnt for your own skill well done

and when you get more clay it should start to look even more impressive, i guesss you will sculpt a slight neck on it

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back