Interest Hoth Goggles

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Someone asked if we could do a run of accurate Hoth Goggles, so I'd like to gauge interest here for the this project:

hQufBdh.gif

No price at the moment, but shouldn't be outrageous. So, need to know how many are looking for more accurate goggles or if most are happy with the "close enoughs" currently available.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes, if truly a screen-accurate replica I'd definitely be interested. Ironically, I've been working on modifying a vintage pair of 'close-enough' ski goggles to match as best I can...

Dan

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
interested. Do you need reference pictures of the SWANS goggles? If so, PM me...I own a vintage pair

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.