HOT TOYS Royce 1:6 figure

More pics from Tokyo Toy Fair...

hottoysroyce1.jpg

hottoysroyce2.jpg

hottoysroyce.jpg

i know what it is and i dont mean to sound funny, no disrespect for the man but his nose(on the figure) is perfectly straight. Now if they had a good look at Adrian Brody they'd realise this isn't the case lol

It's true, yeah. His nose is actually bent to (his) left a bit from when it was broken on set while doing another film. I think besides that, the likeness is pretty good. Not perfect, but you know who it's supposed to be, don't you?

I hope he comes with the Predator dog honestly.

When they make Tracker, if they include the dog, that's going to ballpark the price of that set out of control.

The cost structure of a human figure is just going to be cheaper, allowing for the Tracker dog to get made in a set that consumers are not price resistant to in the end.

I really hope Falconer doesn't have his spy bird as a SST Exclusive, that would piss me off to no end.

too bad he doesn't come with an extra head with this look on his face, just for the hell of it :D

3535756pred019b71834e7a.jpg

like "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH!! YOU KIDNAPPED THE WRONG MUTHRFUCKR THIS TIME, GAME OVER!!"

Absolutely AMAZING, nuff said. The Likeness on him is outstanding.

Exactly hellonearth. They need to make an exclusive with an extra head sculpt. I want to pose Royce (if I was going to buy him) to recreate that scene in the picture you posted. I'd pose him with his shirt off holding the sweet looking battle axe HT included above his head ready to swipe the neck of the enemy! But you can't (I won't!) do that with the head sculpt that Royce was given. It's aweful! The expression is really bad. Wolf Predator 1 I quoted you because the likeness is really good, but the expression is crap. Hellonearth I would have quoted you, but the mods are going crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back