Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures

sabres21768

Here's a sneak peek...

hottoyspredators.jpg

Woohoo thanks Sabres, been waitin o see these guys since they announced the license. The superblack in the back looks the bomb

A Definte good enjoyment for my day! Sabres you are the man with pleanty sources! Hopefully these will be more available than the Guardian.

Thanks Sabres, Now if they would just release them soon! They are always a year behind a movie. But I won't complain because the art work speaks volumes!

OOOH hell yeah, the Hot Toys Mr Black shall be mine :)
But yeah like what Bryan said i've been waiting for these guys ever since the anouncement too! Mr Black looks ******* killer!
i'm totally adding him to my predator collection, i'm SO buying him!

OMFG! black looks so cool back there!!! seams a brand new body and all! (which i kinda figured they'd have to do) but daMN!!

i only hope the new preds don't look too good next to the others (not by design, just the fact their techniques are so much better now)

but lookin damn good! can't wait to start collecting new neca and HT preds!! bring em on! (think guys, we may even get a 1/6 pred dog! you wait! it's comin!)

again if they can give the v2 john connor that hydrobot as an accessory basically (fully posable, and light up eyes!) then we'd better get a pred dog! and falcon of course :)

So far, so good. I'm only picking up one, since my two favorite designs (Mr. Black and Falconer) have similar armor. The only question is... which one? Gotta wait to see the unmasked pics, since that'll be the deciding factor. They look great at this point!

^^^ Yep.. Definitely good news!!!! :) That is if I’m a reading right !?!?…did you say/write that there are more HOT TOYS preds. on they way!?!

Hell to the damn yeah!!!! That’s what I’m talking about. I’m so desperate to own a hot toy pred. it’s pathetic, specially after missing the gort! I had nightmares about that, I was so stressed behind missing out!
But anyway, hopefully I’ll snag me one of theses babies!! So, are they just releasing the three? Falconer, Mr. Black and the Berserker??? It goes without saying/typing which one I want. Hehehe
~Estelle

Good thing I have been saving my money hawt dayum! I am so buying these when they are announced.

I am gonna buy all three because I like all three. I like Tusky and Mr. Black the best though.

Hopefully Hot Toys doesn't rush this. I don't care if it takes em a year to make these for 2 reasons. 1.) I want them to get these figures as movie accurate as possible and 2.) I need time to save up some money!
NECA already made their jaw on their Mr. Black head sculpt too long. I will want to own every Pred they make. Looking forward to Falconer and Flusher. I also hope they decide to make the human characters too!

okay, that's it. i'm gonna spend all my money and buy the most expensive toy in my life now. i managed to endure P2 and P1 somehow, but this is the end. I MUST have one of them :)

New Teaser pic up,There's been a couple of fakes posted originally but this one looks legit
Mr Black looks awesome
20100708_ab5da219a1809954e19dY8cVCpsEEkVI.jpg

Tys

20100708_ab5da219a1809954e19dY8cVCpsEEkVI.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back