Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures

Here's some more pics of the hound, the paint job on this thing is just BEAUTIFUL :) ....

20110316110114319.jpg

I have bought quite a few of the Hot Toys Preds, and (perhaps because I'm more of a GK and pre-paint fan) have always been a bit "meh" with them.

Gotta say though - this thing looks SOOOOOO cool :D

Thanks for posting the pics dude!

dude, i just got mine last week and he TOTALLY rocks, almost like him better than berserker. but they'll definitely all three go together nicely, thinkin about giving them their own shelf... at least by when ol' tusky shows up...

dude, i just got mine last week and he TOTALLY rocks, almost like him better than berserker. but they'll definitely all three go together nicely, thinkin about giving them their own shelf... at least by when ol' tusky shows up...

I agree, he's badass. I think I like him just as well as Berserker if not more, also. But they will both be standing behind their master when the Tracker comes roaring :)

Hello i am new here :) , i was just wondering if there was a place where i can post an introduction ? I'm a long time lurker of this awesome forum and i finally joined . any help would be appreciated.

So....?? What do you think? Killer? Average? Not what you expected? Better? ....or just more side props for Tusky :D
Hmmm... I do dig it a lot and I am unsure if he is as cool as Berserker, but as far as being a side prop for Tracker... let's just say he had better not step out of line. I will have a hound unleashed on him. :)

Love IT!!!!

Brilliant use of the tri-sighting/dot. Way cool. Did you have that screen printed or is it on a shirt? Looks cool brother. :cool: (y)

Love IT!!!!

Brilliant use of the tri-sighting/dot. Way cool. Did you have that screen printed or is it on a shirt? Looks cool brother. :cool: (y)

It's actually an acoustic wall panel (absorbs sound from bouncing around, like in a recording studio) that a buddy at work made for me. Thanks man. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back