hoping to find a good 3d printing file of blade from puppet master

jonr

I have a 3d printer and I've always wanted a blade puppet but I'm no good at 3d design i found a really good file on cults but its 60$ which is a little much for me just hoping someone here has a file i can use this is my first post i hope I've posted in the right place

It seems like you're trying to get the particular files free from someone that has downloaded them from that site previously. There is a license agreement on Cults3D that prevents people from doing that. Those files are for personal use only. Sharing is prohibited.

You joined in 2015. From your total of 4 posts on this site, 3 of them are asking for stuff. This is a community where people share ideas and support each other. Give and take. Your posting history seems like it's more gimme, gimme, gimme.

Try searching yeggi.com. It is a search engine for a lot of sites. Etsy is another source.

TazMan2000

no i was hoping someone who designed their own would share i think its overpriced but i wouldn't steal someone's design I've tried etsy and yeggi with no luck

It seems like you're trying to get the particular files free from someone that has downloaded them from that site previously. There is a license agreement on Cults3D that prevents people from doing that. Those files are for personal use only. Sharing is prohibited.

You joined in 2015. From your total of 4 posts on this site, 3 of them are asking for stuff. This is a community where people share ideas and support each other. Give and take. Your posting history seems like it's more gimme, gimme, gimme.

Try searching yeggi.com. It is a search engine for a lot of sites. Etsy is another source.

TazMan2000
i feel like an idiot i checked again and found a good file not as nice as the 60$ one but its only 25$ il see about deleting this post

no i was hoping someone who designed their own would share i think its overpriced but i wouldn't steal someone's design I've tried etsy and yeggi with no luck

I do agree that 60 buck one was pricey for what you get, so I can understand your query. Maybe not in this case, but sometimes niche items are worth it.

If you do make one, consider posting pics of your work on here. Young and old, experienced or not, we have a pretty diverse group here that generally provide some good advice and inspiration.

TazMan2000

I do agree that 60 buck one was pricey for what you get, so I can understand your query. Maybe not in this case, but sometimes niche items are worth it.

If you do make one, consider posting pics of your work on here. Young and old, experienced or not, we have a pretty diverse group here that generally provide some good advice and inspiration.

TazMan2000
I've made quite a few things il have to get some decent pics to post

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back