Hook Teaser Map for 25th Anniversary

The link to buy the map is not for a replica but for one original vintage print used for the teaser with COA from Andrea Alvin.

I understand, my English is bad, I mean you could make replicas cheap, I understand that the one you sell is very valuable, but many of us cannot pay that money, if you have felt offended, I sincerely apologize...

The graphic from the website, isn't too bad, I did a few tweak, don't know how big it'd print, but if that can help anyone x

Attachments

• HOOK-MAP-Try.jpg
    HOOK-MAP-Try.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
I created an upscaled version that is 4 times the size of the one Emma just uploaded. I used the Topaz Gigapixel AI Progam to upscale so it will be large enough to hopefully print. The image above is 12.5" x 8.5", and I was able to upscale it to 33" x 50". Hopefully it will print well.

But it is 213MB, which is too large to upload here, lol. So I uploaded it to WeTransfer and I am attaching the link below. The link will only work for a few days, so grab it while you can.

Hook Map Link: HOOK-MAP-Try-gigapixel.pdf

I used the Topaz Gigapixel AI Progam to upscale...

Interesting, it's done a sharper job than Photoshop but it's blown up a lot of the JPEG artifacts too. I bet with some cleaner input it would have an easier time of it. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting, it's done a sharper job than Photoshop but it's blown up a lot of the JPEG artifacts too. I bet with some cleaner input it would have an easier time of it. Thanks for sharing.
yeah, it just upscales everything. It doesn't necessarily clean it up.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back