Homage to Big Trouble Little China

Lvbolts

So after waiting years to find Jack Burtons knife and sigs of the three storms I finally got my friend at Art of Music in Vegas to frame it all up. Had to have his knife. Prints signed by the three storms, kurt Russell, Dennis Dunn, James Hong, Kim Cattrall and Gerald Okamura.

LOVE IT!!!! Best movie ever!!

So what kind of knife is it? Years ago I found it at a pawn shop in Oregon. My memory says 'Gerber MkII' but googling it years later seems to say my memory is very wrong.

Your right that is what it is. The prob though that I could not find out is that this knife came out in 85 and was labled the tac 1, then a year later was tac II. The one in the piece is a II. From what I have gathered both editions are the same. Of course I watched time and time again and in the movie they never have the knife with the Gerber Tac mark showing. I would assume its really a Tac I since the movie was in 85.

that is a nice looking display. but why no pork chop express?

the-pork-chop-express1.jpg

My friend brought that up before framing. Simply put adding some more would have made the piece bigger, running out of wall space. I had some more stuff I wanted to go in there but just could not get it all in and keep the frame to a decent size.

Where did you get the white tank top? That is awesome :)

Nevermind :) quick google search and found they are available everywhere :lol

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I got the tank off of ebay, one of the tshirt sellers. They are starting to sell the jacket that dennis dunn wears from his black pool food place. Not a bad price either. I might just have to get it. $275

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back