Hill Valley DIORAMA 1/43 scale from Back to the future

mitch garccia

Hi all, I'm mitch. This year for the 30th anniversary of the movie BTTF, i have work with a friend of mine on this Unique piece of collection: The hill valley diorama !
It took us 18 months to made it... We're very proud of the result.. At the moment , some european comic con conventions invite me to present it with the cast of the movie!
We will make a european tour this year ( france, Uk, germany, belgium; lucemburg and netherland) hope i could come one day to the states as a guest to present it to the americans fans !! Enjoy guys ! and if you love it, go like and share my FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hill-Valley-Diorama/1461223880813130
and if you really love it and you want to get involved with the movie and particularly with MJ FOX, as a member of the teamfox , i invite you to make some donations on my teamfox profile to speed the cure and help the fundation to fight against parkinson disease: http://www2.michaeljfox.org/site/TR/TeamFox/TeamFox?px=1985392&pg=personal&fr_id=1720

Many tks !!: Mitch

image-14.jpg

montage.jpg

image-17.jpg

image-13.jpg

Really impressive build! BTW, I noticed the words HeroClix in the picture. Is this a custom build or is this an official product? If so, either way, it's still pretty awesome. :D

Hi CB2001: The word heroclix is here cauz' at the begining it was made to be an heroclix boardgame... but after analyse, it's too delicate to play with it. So i decide having more details on it and to transform it as a piece of collection.
Enjoy !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @CB2001: The word heroclix is here cauz' at the begining it was made to be an heroclix boardgame... but after analyse, it's too delicate to play with it. So i decide having more details on it and to transform it as a piece of collection.
Enjoy !

Even so, pretty impressive. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back