Highlander Swords - " There can be only One!!"

Planet I told you what i Make, I have less expensive swords that are close in accuracy, Im sorry you feel your being cheated but there are already 6 people to include Peter Davis who feels they are well worth the cost and time put into them... And anyone without a license who wants to recast without permission Will find a lot of issues with the law..

:lol The commercially sold martos were beautiful compared to the screen-used stunts with the aluminum blades! :lol

Ebay will probably be your best bet as the rae sworde were produced 4 ? years ago

Can you post a link to some of the swords your talking about that were reintroduced .
I personally have not seen other Highlander swords nice as the Marto. Would be interested in checking them out. I don't need 100 pct accuracy for a display sword I have been looking for a mentor sword thats closer then the Marto version. I have looked at the other options but for the sword cast off the original is 3500.00 you can fold the blade many times as you want i personally would never pay that nice as it is. Someone who has to have it exact guess thats your only option at this point in time:( I hope somebody else casts a authentic mentor and makes it more affordable to all Highlander fans not just ones willing to spend almost 4k. Sure there would be a lot of int collectors.

Planet I told you what i Make, I have less expensive swords that are close in accuracy, Im sorry you feel your being cheated but there are already 6 people to include Peter Davis who feels they are well worth the cost and time put into them... And anyone without a license who wants to recast without permission Will find a lot of issues with the law..

What are you talking about you must have had a conversation with somebody besides me because when i asked for a more cost effective blade and or set up you told me 3500 or nothing. I also asked you several times about cheaper options with the cast handle you would not hear of it . Please don't try and act like you tried you stop replying once I said no to the 3500 sword . You can charge 15k for the sword thats your right and mine is to think its to expensive you have problem with that ? How can i be cheated if i never bought it?

I really hope someone casts a sword and get the rights to do it and
makes it more affordable to the BULK of the fans . I know you would hate that for obvious reasons but sorry I hope it happens .

Planet. I offered you a mentor sword with a through hardened blade for 500 an you'r response was, why would i buy that of its not cast from the real sword... Your trolling for some reason and it won't work, I've been making highlander swords affordable and battle worthy here for a while and MANY customers are Rpf members, so you'r not convincing anyone with your lack of knowledge...

The Duncan sword of the dragon had several different variations also, with an without a metal collar...

Why would I spend 1000 plus on a artist rendition of the sword we talked about this I would rather buy a Marto . You have a great piece here and you do nice work but maybe try and think out of the 3500 box range you would sell 100 times as many swords by offering that handle at a more cost effective price point. All fans can have a chance at owning one . Offering some of the same options as the dragon . Less your agreement only allows for 3500 sales . I have your pms you said even 800 wont happen on the mentor if I misunderstood my bad 500 I will buy it right now .
Pm me lets talk again maybe we misunderstood each other :)

It depends what your after the show swords or the film. The mentor they make is not at all accurate but the ones from the show are in my opinion . I myself am after the mentor
i think we got crossed on pm's and misunderstood one another lol .

Thats correct.

Actually the stunts used on the show looked nothing like the commercialy sold Martos blade wise

It depends what your after the show swords or the film. The mentor they make is not at all accurate but the ones from the show are in my opinion . I myself am after the mentor
i think we got crossed on pm's and misunderstood one another lol .

That's what I mean by your lack of knowledge... Artist renditions are made for fans who can't afford the real deal, they are made affordable and to be film like ....
The mentor is a sword that was made to specific details using pictures of the actual sword, Thomas mulack made sure it was as close to the original as possible...
That's what people who want a close to real replica get because they can't afford the real deal...

Basically you'r saying this... Bob made a very close copy of a darth vader helmet, not perfect but close, and joe has an actual casting taking off a film used vader helmet and is making high end copies, you'r mad cause the screen used casting is going for a lot of money when all you have to do is buy a close and fantastic looking replica from bob... You really need to learn about replicas...

Hold on now I sent you a pm and now your insulting me .
Don't do that man you have no idea what your talking
about and I know as much as you do and not just swords . It may have been a simple mistake now Never mind lets just move on. And I was trying to say we misunderstood each other. Guess I was right about the cost seeing your attitude :(

Last edited:
Good post.

Also the screen-used owner may just grant a limited run if at all.

Lots of things in play

That's what I mean by your lack of knowledge... Artist renditions are made for fans who can't afford the real deal, they are made affordable and to be film like ....
The mentor is a sword that was made to specific details using pictures of the actual sword, Thomas mulack made sure it was as close to the original as possible...
That's what people who want a close to real replica get because they can't afford the real deal...

Basically you'r saying this... Bob made a very close copy of a darth vader helmet, not perfect but close, and joe has an actual casting taking off a film used vader helmet and is making high end copies, you'r mad cause the screen used casting is going for a lot of money when all you have to do is buy a close and fantastic looking replica from bob... You really need to learn about replicas...

Just to compare
Mentor sword
texassteelarmorH3_125.jpg

H1
DSC02918.jpg

Trust me the only thing you missed was a high priced piece of junk.

Out of the 3 I sold every one of them broke. :unsure

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back