Highlander 3 Sword of Kaine

this is one of my new favorites.. I did a little wheelen and dealen and borrowed the master mycarta handle.. this handle was carved by Jose De Braga and is beyond detailed.. so much so that it was a difficult task casting it properly. anyway this is the end result.. cast in color matched black resin with pointgallery carbon/Kevlar method. the tsuba is hand poured bronze , and blackened, with the edges cleaned for that 2 tone look. the handle was kept in satin with a slight bronze weathering. the meguki pin is hand filed bronze. the blade is NOT a tradition BO-HI blade its a ronin 1069 blade.. why not lol

TexassprSOK1.jpgTexassprSOK2.jpgTexassprSOK3.jpgTexassprSOK4.jpgTexassprSOK5.jpg

I made 2 purchases from Darryl around 2019, they were the best interaction and buying experience I ever had and the swords I got are still my favorites. I feel lucky to have gotten them because I sought after them for about 5 years before I made contact. I will always count them amongst my most prized possessions.

I made 2 purchases from Darryl around 2019, they were the best interaction and buying experience I ever had and the swords I got are still my favorites. I feel lucky to have gotten them because I sought after them for about 5 years before I made contact. I will always count them amongst my most prized possessions.
Always a tragedy when a good seller goes bad…..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back