Trying to make this as screen accurate as possible. Going with the more pewter looking Han color. I've tested some paints on it to see what will look best. I used bondo to fill the gap I had to cut to put the feet down since the Stormrider casting didny match up with the Zenix box for some reason. So now Im gonna get some spray rubber to coat the bondo areas on the front panel in order for the paint texture to match up more accurate than the bondo vs rubber. I've spent about 3.5 years on this on and off. Made a lot of mistakes along the way but all fixable. Just lost time for the most part. Its been a fun project to do and I can't WAIT to see the results once I'm done. I'm spent an extreme amount of time on sanding and getting it to look just right. As close as possible to the movie prop images I have. Paint will be tough one but I will spend as much time as I have to to get it to look right. I've been patient this long. Might as well not rush it. Will do a wash on it after I paint it all. Will give update as I get the paint process started.