Heroes in tights Deadpool review

thank you guys for posting here, I was planning on buying the Harley costume from them, but now I see he's just a scammer. thank you so much, just saved me 200$ :) do any of you know where i could possible get a good harley costume that's not 500$?

Wow.
I bought a 'Hal Jordan' Green Lantern from HiT in 2010 and it's stood up to plenty of abuse, and multiple washings without colour bleed.
2011, a Clairmont 'Cyclops' with the bandolier getup... similar fabric, but it failed due to a fall and torn knee on my part... never got to really road-test the outfit.
I've been wanting to get a few more spandex suits done... does anyone have any recommendations for craftspeople if not HiT?

Oop. As it turns out, upon venturing to his website on my mobile, I got a 'suspected phishing' site warning.
... ignoring it and proceeding with trepidation, apparently the website has been 'suspended'... whether permanent or temporary, I do not know.
... but I guess that settles that.

Last edited:
I was looking at getting a costume from HiT. I thought it wise to check some reviews first; good thing I did. Thanks so much for sharing all this. It saved me potentially making the same mistake!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back