Here we go again....another crappy "found footage" movie

This is so old and to really think people will actually go see this is beyond me
Apollo 18 (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apollo 18
Supposed to be "found" NASA footage as to why we didn't go back to the moon and to make it worse than it sounds they add that the Soviets were there first and we found their lunar lander.

The director has stated they didn't shoot this film but simply edited "found" footage, can anyone say "blair witch goes to space" ?

I for one will not waste my cash nor more time on this than I already have.
Can I get back the last minute it took me to type this...please!

They find footage of the moon landing and the way they show the world is through a movie? Well since NASA isn't flying humans anymore I guess they can give away at least a few secrets. I'm being half sarcastic of course haha.

-"Mr. President, my film company would like to use some secret film footage from the moon landing, may we borrow some?"

-"Sure, why not. Let me get The Book of Secrets, its now updated to the iPad of Secrets"

This is so old and to really think people will actually go see this is beyond me
Apollo 18 (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apollo 18
Supposed to be "found" NASA footage as to why we didn't go back to the moon and to make it worse than it sounds they add that the Soviets were there first and we found their lunar lander.

The director has stated they didn't shoot this film but simply edited "found" footage, can anyone say "blair witch goes to space" ?

I for one will not waste my cash nor more time on this than I already have.
Can I get back the last minute it took me to type this...please!

Theres been like what, 3 major found footage movies in the last 15 years? All of them being wildly different in tone and subject? Its not like these films are all over the place. And the 3 that did come out were pretty good.

When the Blair Witch project came out, did you criticise it for it being "Cannibal Holocaust, but in the woods"?

I'm going to see it. Even if it sucks (nothing really makes me think it will suck too much), it will still be interesting to see a movie set on the moon and recorded as 'real footage'. I love space movies, specially if they are meant to be scary.

LOVE the idea of this movie, but there was a link to a much longer trailer on Aint It Cool a few months ago. It seemed to give most of the movie away, and it did not look great.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back