Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Apollo 18 - Movie Trailers - iTunes

QuickTime%20PlayerScreenSnapz085.png

QuickTime%20PlayerScreenSnapz086.png

QuickTime%20PlayerScreenSnapz087.png

QuickTime%20PlayerScreenSnapz088.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm...alien monsters on the moon in this, not werewolves.

I liked the Soviet gear. A couple of N1s finally failed to blow up, apparently. :)

Nice! Ta!

As an even more aside, I remember the hardcover grab-bag coffeetable books masquerading as "Encyclopaedias" of the US and Soviet space programmes in the 70s. Since nobody (outside the CIA) knew what the N1 looked like, the artist's conceptions were like giant Protons, for some reason, instead of anything like the traditional Soviet truss-interstage rockets. When the USSR fell apart in 1990 and the first real N1 images came out publicly, I couldn't have been more delighted: a classic truss-frame rocket on a giant scale. Still think it's the best-looking booster ever designed. (The free Ralph Currell paper model is excellent, btw.)

I actually want to see this movie as the early space program and cold war era space programs always fascinated me.

Reminds me of a movie in the late 80's called Moontrap with Walter Koenig and Bruce Campbell

That was a good movie that gets no love and sadly is out of print on dvd. I swear in the 80s there was a novel by that name too. I remember seeing it at the book store. The cover had an astronaut on the moon leaning against the rock but inside was a skeleton.

Yeah there are three of these aliens-on-the-moon things this year! :lol The trailer for T3 Dark side of the Moon, which has Apollo 11 finding something buried right next to their landing site... and also there's a film called "Dark Moon" coming out, which I don't know very much about, but it also has to do with a secret mission to the moon.

As part of the viral marketing campaign, they created the following page:

cerberus station 9

It has "secret" documents on SA514 and how Apollo 18, 19 and 20 were reactivated.

To access the second, third and forth documents, the password is "apollosoyuz"

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back