Her-like Earpiece

MiguelOcampo

Hi guys,

This is Miguel, I am kind of new here and I am really enjoying this place. So I wanted to post an inquiry about wireles Earbuds. I wear my Earbuds all the time. Most of the time I am listening podcasts, Audio books and the lesser time I hear music. The thing is: I really hate the wire on my earbuds, but not because it tangles when I put them on my pocket, but, -as I am doing things around- it ends up tangling with stuff around me or even with my hands :facepalm

I see on the market a lot of bluetooth earphones but those are for both ears and they are hard joined, like the Motorola S305 or the S10HD -both of which I owned, and none have REALLY worked for me. Why? You ask, well:

Sometimes I need to use only one piece, because I am at work and need to hear my team mates, or I am listening to something and put attention in other things to, like for example, if my deskphone rings. Sure I am not the only one with this kind of needs... :unsure

Why o why havent we found a way to do bluetooth earphones that are separated, or do a "Her (the movie) -like earpiece"

I have the mentioned S305 and I am prepared to take them apart. I am sure there is a way to do an earpiece for separate ears that should work. Have anyone tried this?
Or maybe use a bluetooth headset, like this --> headset link here <-- to hear music and multimedia with (I know that only dicks use this, but that is the price to pay).

OK I am rambling. So I wanted to know:
Do you know if anyone here has tried any of those?

Regards!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back