Henry Rollins outfit from FEAST

klmyhre

Henry Rollins screen worn outfit from the movie FEAST (2005)

IMG_4332.jpg

This is actually my first screen used item from a movie. I posted one of my other props earlier in the month seeing I didn't have this one ready to display. Finally went and picked up a mannequin today. Now I've caught the bug and just want to buy more and more... Hope I win the lottery soon lol

yeah I love Feast. I still need to build a base for it seeing the one that came with the mannequin goes up through the foot and there's no way I'm drilling through the shoe

I love Feast and that reality series that spawned it. I'll have to watch it again because the only thing I remember is Judah Friedlander screaming that he is upper-case fk-ed. :lol

Yeah I loved Project Green Light. Wish they would have kept doing them. It was great watching them make the movie and all the things that go into it.

I love the first installment ! The end when she shoves her arm down the creatures throat to Kill it was epic. She looked great doing it to :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back