IMG_8707.jpeg
IMG_8706.jpeg
IMG_8705.jpeg
IMG_8703.jpeg
IMG_8702.jpeg
Does anyone know what these are please
Helping a friend go through a pile of stuff and I’m at a loss

Thank you in advance

The bottom picture is almost certainly a Skrill from Earth: Final Conflict.

The orange thing in the plastic wrap (second from bottom) sort of reminds me of the "bluegill" parasites from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Conspiracy." I don't think it actually is one, but that was my first thought.

The other items range from "no clue" to "kinda sorta vaguely familiar" but I can't place them. :) Maybe someone else will have a better idea!

The bottom picture is almost certainly a Skrill from Earth: Final Conflict.

The orange thing in the plastic wrap (second from bottom) sort of reminds me of the "bluegill" parasites from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Conspiracy." I don't think it actually is one, but that was my first thought.

The other items range from "no clue" to "kinda sorta vaguely familiar" but I can't place them. :) Maybe someone else will have a better idea!
Thank you

The orange creature looks like the Tingler from "The Tingler" (1959).

David.
I think he nailed it!

This matches up perfectly with the black-and-white photo of the creature on this page:

Thanks everyone

That top photo looks really familiar but I just can't place it
Same here! My first thought was the alien parasite from the Voyager episode "Nothing Human", but I was way off.

My second thought was something from Stargate SG-1, such as one of the Goa'uld queens, but that didn't match up either.

I feel like it's something from Star Trek (either TNG, DS9, or Voyager), but...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back