Help with Royal Flush Gang mask from CW's Arrow

paratan21

So my friend has really gotten me into Arrow and sort of as a thank you gift I want to do my first replica prop. I'm alright with a paintbrush but I want to start with something I don't have to alter much outside of that, so I need help finding a somewhat close fit to this mask. Cheaper is better, I'm a college student and this isn't for any occasion. Need for quality isn't at a premium. I appreciate anyone who can help. I found a paintball mask for $80 but that's way out of my budget.
re.png This is the best shot I could find.

One of the full-faced hockey goalie's mask might fit what you are looking for. I'd look at discount sporting goods stores/sites, see if you can find something that might be close in design that will fit your budget.

I hope you are still interested in informations about the mask.
I dont know, if it was build by thc vintage mask, but they have build other goalie masks, that are the same model as the royal flush gang masks. For your budget they are way too high, because they build custom hand crafted fiberglass masks, but their website can help you with images of the masks.
Check out their masks right here:

http://thcvintagemask.com/thcvintagemaskpage.html

One example is the red and white mask with the detroit red wings logo. I think it should be the same model, but allso they have other mask with the same model. Just search for them on their website.
I hope I could help and if it helped, please keep the forum informed about your proceed in making the mask :)

Jonas N.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back