help with !Ricardo Lopez costume!!

Werstrooper

Does anyone know what type of gun he used? I think it was a .22 from the sound it made but thats all I know.

The red and black paint on his face, are there any good HD images of this?

also looking for HD images of the letter bomb, anyone know what the book was he used? was there any police images released?

Just need to put on another 20 pounds and I should be good for this costume at the next con :)

Does anyone know what type of gun he used? I think it was a .22 from the sound it made but thats all I know.

The red and black paint on his face, are there any good HD images of this?

also looking for HD images of the letter bomb, anyone know what the book was he used? was there any police images released?

Just need to put on another 20 pounds and I should be good for this costume at the next con :)

Try not to take this the wrong way...

But are you for real with this?!

When I saw the name, I thought "there's only ONE Ricardo Lopez I know of"...

Opened the thread and thought- Yep. That's him. 300 pound, insane stalker, obsessed with Bjork, and who tried to murder her with an acid spraying mail bomb.

Committed suicide by eating a bullet, naked, after painting himself from (shaved) head to toe in red, black and green lightning stripes--- all the while listening to his favourite Bjork song.

And the ultimate irony is that he recorded himself on video the entire time of building the mail bomb for a year- when someone called the police after hearing the shot ring out from his apartment, the police found Lopez dead, and his year-long video diary of building and mailing the bomb. They were able to intercept the package in time before being delivered to Bjork.

Really? THIS is who you plan on costuming as?

Wow.

Kevin

Last edited:
O MAI GAWD...

I hope one of your friends is pulling a prank on you...

And only needing another twenty pounds for a 300-something pound guy...Which con will you be at?

haha more like 100 pounds

and yeah I'm totally not being serious with this, for some reason I thought "I wonder if anyone anyone dressed up like this guy for a joke"?

I have no intentions of making the costume, just thought it was a funny idea :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back