Help with my first mask

basbrouwer

Hi i made this sculpt, it is my first one and i want some help with it, i am already putting layers of liquid latex on it but how many layers would i need to make it strong? I already put like 7 layers on it.
Sorry if i dont clearly speak English im a 13 year old boy from Holland :D but i would appreciate help and/or some tips.

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG00016.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

normaly you should make a mold of your sculpt from gypsum(hydrocal) and once you removed the clay you can use the latex.you should remove the mandibles before you make the mold else it will be almost impossible to remove the mask without ripping the mandibles of.you cast them apart from the head.if you want to make your one mask you should use the huntorials(there are some nice one's about mask making)or you can search on youtube,plenty of vids on there with simple instructions.veel geluk :D

normaly you should make a mold of your sculpt from gypsum(hydrocal) and once you removed the clay you can use the latex.you should remove the mandibles before you make the mold else it will be almost impossible to remove the mask without ripping the mandibles of.you cast them apart from the head.if you want to make your one mask you should use the huntorials(there are some nice one's about mask making)or you can search on youtube,plenty of vids on there with simple instructions.veel geluk :)

Well i used a tutorial from youtube from alexthemoviegeek and i do it step by step and i think it will work just fine, but when i make a second i will use your advice, dank u xD

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back