Help with Jedi crusader pendant dimensions

woodywaverider

Sr Member
0BDBA144-96FF-4EDE-A33B-BF0C317A8C28.jpeg

Hi guys. So this is a prop I’ve been wanting to have a crack at for awhile now.

This is the part I’m hoping to replicate. Only I’m not sure on the measurements. but I’ve been wrong about this stuff before.

I’ve seen a few 3d models, but I’m not great with technology and have no idea how to extrapolate actual measurements.

I’d be really happy if anyone has made one, or has a replica that could confirm the overall measurements so I can order some aluminium or steel tube as a base.

If you don’t want to put the info out in public then feel free to pm

So here is my Luddite low-if way, I’m sure there is a better one, but I don’t have a printer
82C66AF4-197E-43AB-B609-3F49867DCC93.jpeg

I make I’d 25mm x 62mm

Confirmation would still be welcome

Last edited:
You're in luck. I own one of the original parts from Bob's Bits. (I plan to replicate it sometime soon, in case anyone is interested).
But, in the meantime. The overall length is 73.25mm and the largest diameter is 21.3mm.
Thank you very much, :)

I guess the match I was using as a reference was the wrong size to scale.

I’d be interested too, I plan to turn mine in a makeshift lathe, so it will probably be rough if it’s even achievable for me.

I remember you saying you got the last one. I did ask bob when I ordered a some parts from him, but he didn’t have any left or much more info.

Interesting. The metal part on mine loosely measures 60mm in length, and 21mm wide. Meaning either it's a different type, or simply a scratch-made repro. Even then I was surprised by big it was, as for some reason I got the impression that the thing was smaller anyway.

Interesting. The metal part on mine loosely measures 60mm in length, and 21mm wide. Meaning either it's a different type, or simply a scratch-made repro. Even then I was surprised by big it was, as for some reason I got the impression that the thing was smaller anyway.
When I bought other bits from bob, he did have several versions, at least the width is constant.

I can start longer and cut it down, I’ll go with what looks right to me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back