Help with fishnets and leather straps on latex suit

Omophagy

IMG_2375.JPG
Hello everyone! I need advice on attaching fishnets and leather straps onto a latex suit that already has the armor parts molded into the suit. I want the fishnet and leather to look like it goes under the armor. I'll post pictures of what I'm currently working with to help get a clear picture. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Hey there, just some advise on attaching the strap. You may use contact adhesive to attach the strap.
The netting is more difficult. I would suggest putting the torso on a mannequin and then placing the netting on top of the torso and tracing around the armor which is already on the latex suit. Start from the bottom up (glue the cut strands/netting around the waist first and then work your way up cutting and sticking the netting onto the desired parts.
Use this picture as a reference it's andrewRF 's suit17457792_1399029993476532_6490982861767263295_n.jpg

Thank you, I will mostly definitely try this. It's what I was thinking, but wanted to ask someone who has tried it. I've built a cheap DIY suit (the Mr. I way) and it was ok, but I wanted that "next level" suit. I don't want to mess this one up.

Odd question: are you planning on using netting on this suit? If so, what are you planning on using? I am looking for a decent material and just curious.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back