Help with E-11 build

Re: Help

You'll probably get more hits and help if you create an actual title instead of "help"

Absolutely right. And there is tons of info on the e-11 teadily available here, use the search function to dig it up and see other builds. doopydoo is a search term you might want to use and hengstler.

I think you also need to express your actual needs and limitations on the project so that you don't waste the time of people posting information that does not apply to your project.

What is your price range for materials? You can spend over $1000-$2000 on super accuracy or less than $100 on a resin kit, or less than $50 on a toy to modify, etc...
You said it going with your suit. So do you want it light for trooping? A static display? etc..
What are your tool/skill limitations? Do you want to scratch build? Assemble a kit? Simply add on to and airsoft or toy? etc...

I think you also need to express your actual needs and limitations on the project so that you don't waste the time of people posting information that does not apply to your project.

What is your price range for materials? You can spend over $1000-$2000 on super accuracy or less than $100 on a resin kit, or less than $50 on a toy to modify, etc...
You said it going with your suit. So do you want it light for trooping? A static display? etc..
What are your tool/skill limitations? Do you want to scratch build? Assemble a kit? Simply add on to and airsoft or toy? etc...

Resin kit but I can spend on super real if I can find it

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back