Help Please- Harry Potter Make Up

Popeanator

Hello RPFr's, (I hope this is in the right forum, feel free to delete admins)
I'm planing on doing a Harry Potter Costume for an upcoming event and was hoping someone could help with make up.
I'm a noob at make up I've done some small things in the past but I'm not really sure where to go with this.

hp-harry-potter-34907716-1280-800.jpg

hp-harry-potter-34907716-1280-800.jpg

I don't have a big budget, just looking of a cheap way I can get a similar look to this promotional photo^

I have about three weeks to work this out please help. Thanks, I also need to be able to apply it in about 10min as I don't have a lot of time prior to the event starting.

Last edited:
You could use some brown acrylic paint for the dirty bits. water it down for the smeared thinner areas where the skin shows thru more..pour a bit on a dinner plate and let it dry and then crumble it to make the bits of dirt. make extra crumbs to store in a sandwich bag for before your event. take a look at the photo to figure the colour of the lightning bolt scar and find some acrylic paint to match. you could use ear swabs to apply it all. pull most of the cotton off a swab for a quick fineline brush.

an alternate method would be mascara eyeliner and medium dark lipstick that most any ladies could give you a quick tutorial about.

Good Luck with your event!

~Russ

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back