Help? Part ID from a blaster that may be on a Star Wars model - plate with four dots

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi folks,

I spend most of my time in the props section, and am currently working on an Empire Strikes Back scuba blaster. There are 1 or 2 parts that are very obvious but have never been identified, but I haven't heard anyone reaching over to the studio model section to pick anyones' brain. I'm wondering if I can?

I'll include pictures. This looks a lot like a piece from a boat or aircraft. I went through countless kit scans and part maps made by all of you, and I loved looking at ships and recognizing tank bodies, little parts, etc. I think I'm late to the Boba Fett gauntlet missile party...and one piece on the crocodile tank shows up on ESB and Jedi costumes and I've ALWAYS WONDERED about it

Anyway, if anyone recognizes this plate with 4 dots or this sideways tab with an obvious injection casting mark, please let me know!
Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.17.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.17.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.16.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.16.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.17.41 PM.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.