Help Needed for Bride Of Re-Animator Costume

TeenageVorta

Hey everyone! :D

It's me, the noob again, pleading once again for the assistence of the much wiser members of the RPF.

I'm planning on making a Bride of Re-Animator costume, but I am in desperate need of any information on the original costume, and refrence pictures.

So far I only have a few, and this is one of them:
Bride%20of%20Re-Animator%201.jpg

My plan is to get a nude full body leotard (The priority for me is to show as little skin as possible), and gradually paint on all of the details. Then I'll coat it with a thin layer of liquid latex so it'll look like skin, and maybe another layer of paint.

g_XpdbswrdIL9qnEO.jpg

For the neck I'm going to do some more latex makeup, and of course a lot of fake blood. I'm also going to sew a few bits of clothing out of some sort of material thin enough to look like gauze for some extra coverage.

Anyone with any knowledge on this costume, any refrence pictures, or any advice would be greatly apprciated.

I'm hoping I can have this one finished in time for Dragon*Con this year in September.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back