Help needed: Do you read Japanese?

Sorry, I'm not dead - haven't had time to go over this. It's still in my list of things to do though!

I also took the time to watch Buckaroo Banzai finally... wow that is a funny show XD.

Ikariya,

No worries. I may be the only one whose even purchased a replica box so far. And I haven't had much time to even paint it yet.

Looking forward to finding out what it actually says.

Ted.

Hi all... I'm a bit late to this party but appreciate all the great findings. I have a Zero case for my overthruster and I got Zero Corp to paint it the right color! 5mm and 3mm Letrasets are on their way to me and I have a panel for the inside all cut and ready for painting. ID - stromo has provided a set of pdfs for my outside stickers. Morganthirteen just completed a run on overthrusters which are beautiful.

I think I am going to use the best guess that stromo came up with for the Kanji, and use a sharpie. There a few sites which translate english to Kanji, and I can fill the gaps with that.

Thank you for this great thread!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back