HELP! Need Hengstler counter reference

BlindSquirrel

Sr Member
I am scratch building a Hengstler counter for an E-11 blaster and cannot find photos of the FRONT of it...you know, the part where the wires attach. Can anyone post some?

While I'm thinking about it, I also need some reference on how the counter is attached to the blaster.

I will be posting pictures of this project soon. Without giving anything away, this is NOT a typical blaster build...I think it's turning out cool.

Thanks for the help.

I'm not sure how it was attached. Some glue or otherwise attach theirs straight on. Others mount an L bracket to the Sterling to help hold the Hengstler counter.

The wires connect to the metal ends protruding from the top left side of the Hengstler and connect to the backs of the two smaller cylinders hidden between the larger cylinders on top of the clip housing.

e11parts.jpg

I monted mine with an L bracket off the scope rail. Wuher is right, when there were wires they went from H's prongs to the cylinders.

SAS

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back