[HELP] Looking for images of Motorfish's Boba Fett Replica costume from early 2000's

MotorFett

Hello all. I used to post back in the day under Motorfish back when I still had the resources and space to work on props. I had a Boba Fett costume that I had made utilizing parts from specific people (I'll try to recall them all correctly:

It features an excellent Gino fiberglass Fett helmet originally purchased and commissioned by Cking, then sent to me for painting. I ended up buying the helmet off of Chris eventually, as he had by then had his sights on a different helmet. The jetpack was also made from a well known prop builder of the time, but I can't recall who anymore.

I was wondering if any of the the older posters here from back in the early 2000's that might recall this project? My old hard drive that had all of my reference material and every photo of it was lost several years ago.

I used to post comparison shots of the replica verses the real prop which was at the time, displayed in the UK during the Magic of Myth tour.

I remember Chris taking the most incredible reference shots of that armor that I had ever seen at the time.

Thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read this. Hopefully there's a few of you here who still might remember this project and still have a jepg or two of it saved somewhere.

~ Dan

Re: [HELP] Looking for images of Motorfish's Boba Fett Replica costume from early 200

Wow...blast from the past. I remember you "motorfish". I'll check this weekend when I'm home to see if I have any....I used to, but that's been 3 computers ago and while I transfer my hard drive info. I edit it from time to time.

Re: [HELP] Looking for images of Motorfish's Boba Fett Replica costume from early 200

Hey there! Been a long time! Thank you!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back