Help Identifying or Reproducing Constantine Keychain

Hayward, popped on eBay a few weeks ago. I'll post more photos this weekend. It was being sold as a single medal identified as a Hayward Catholic medal. I've been looking at 3-500 ebay auctions per day for over a year. This is the 1st one that I've seen. I was bidding against one other bidder. I'm assuming it was someone here because they were aggressively bidding.

Attached are high res scans of the Hayward seven gifts medal and the ebay auction pictures. The auction was through Goodwill of Northern New England. Anyone searching may want to look in the north east US for this medal due the proximity to Attelboro, Massachusetts. Hawyward was headquarterd in Attelboro and apparently was the jewelry hub for the US in the early 1900s. The Hayward trademark was canceled in 2001 due to lack of renewal.

THE WALTER E. HAYWARD COMPANY

F. G. Whitney and E. W. Davenport formed the firm of F. G. Whitney & Company in 1849, and operated for half a century in the inexpensive jewelry field of production, building up a big foreign business. In 1851, Thompson, Hayward & Co. began business and four years later the name was changed to Hayward & Briggs. In 1859 the original plant was burned and a new concern, C. E. Hayward & Company rebuilt. This designation continued until 1886 when the firm became known as Hayward & Sweet, and in 1891 it was incorporated as the Walter E. Hayward Company. Frank E. Smith is president, Elmer S. Smith, vice president, Walter G. Moon, secretary, and Frank J. Ryder, treasurer of the concern. For many years this company manufactured only 18-carat gold products and it soon became the most important jewelry unit in the east part of Attleboro.

The Hayward trademark was first used in 1957, registration granted in 1960, last renewed in 1980 and cancelled in 2001 due to lack of renewal. Another registration was found for Hayward Luxury, and listed as related to Hayward jewelery trademark, that was canceled in 2020 with an original application filing date of 09/13/1947. Hayward Luxury was revived and partly owned by Denis Hopper’s (Easy Rider) daughter Marin Hopper, manufacturing luxury hand bags.

HAYWARD - Hayward Luxury Inc. Trademark Registration

Hayward Luxury,

Hayward Luxury Exemplifies a Brand Story Done Right | NetSuite

Attachments

• Medal041.png
    Medal041.png
    4 MB · Views: 19
  • Medal040.png
    Medal040.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
  • ebay auction 6.jpg
    ebay auction 6.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ebay auction 5.jpg
    ebay auction 5.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ebay auction 4.jpg
    ebay auction 4.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 16
  • ebay auction 3.jpg
    ebay auction 3.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 19
  • ebay auction 2.jpg
    ebay auction 2.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 17
  • ebay auction.jpg
    ebay auction.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 19

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back