Help For A Newbie

hannay07

Jr Member
I was wondering if any one could give me some pointers on how to make the tri-lasers for a bio helmet? Thanks everyone in advance

Is this a bio for display or a bio for wearing? Do you want a switch in the bio or outside the bio for use with a suit?

If you have a search there are several useful threads. I've seen one with wiring diagrams and plenty of huntorials. Search is your friend but sometimes you have to be a bit abstract with your seach terms if nothing comes up immediately. Not trying to put you off as no question is a stupid question, but it is likely to have already been answered. Good luck!

I can't remember the where to get lasers but as far as the wiring, they're really easy. just start the signal at the battery to a toggle switch then continue to a laser and back to the battery to complete the circuit. the catch is making sure to get the negative and positive ends the right direction. Once you've wired one, you can add the other lasers or leds in either parallel or series as long as you put them all the right direction. Oh and for display you only need LEDS which you can get at RadioShack.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back