Help finding some thing ROTJ Luke control box

russrep

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys I'm trying to find a site that sell the small triangle lights that are on the control box any 1 know???
Russ.

Heya,

I had a thread about this a few months ago (I can't find it now) and we came to the conclusion that the electronics company didn't have the correct ones in both colors any longer. I even scoured the net trying to find a company that had them, but no luck.

For my saber, I cut leds myself out of red and green plastic car fuses and it looks pretty good. Even if you had the real leds, they'd still need to be cut down.

By the way... I e-mailed you back in August about getting a ROTJ bottom-handwheel/pommel end machined but I never got a reply.

/Joe F
Sweden

Hi mate thanks, If you email me I think I may have what yr looking for cambareng@hotmail.com
Russ.

Originally posted by joatrash@Jan 13 2006, 07:23 PM
Heya,

I had a thread about this a few months ago (I can't find it now) and we came to the conclusion that the electronics company didn't have the correct ones in both colors any longer. I even scoured the net trying to find a company that had them, but no luck.

For my saber, I cut leds myself out of red and green plastic car fuses and it looks pretty good. Even if you had the real leds, they'd still need to be cut down.

By the way... I e-mailed you back in August about getting a ROTJ bottom-handwheel/pommel end machined but I never got a reply.

/Joe F
Sweden
[snapback]1158193[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back