Help finding a Indiana Jones related picture

Hi, guys!

I've been searching for a hi-res or even medium-res version of this artwork in the back of the pin.
indiana_label.jpg

I think it was used for a Indiana clothes line several years ago.

I've combed the internet and I've been unable to find a decent version. It's not a pressing matter, but I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

^ :lol
I assume he did know.
He did state: "I've been searching for a hi-res or even medium-res version of this artwork in the back of the pin."

That's a strange looking montage. Looking at it at 400% it looks like it's a plane taking off and flying very low over a river, with some bridge arches and a boat in the back ground, then a palm tree in the top left and what looks like the Jurassic Park/King Kong gate, and a fluffy cloud for good measure.

Might be a fun project to try and make a replica version...

A little late and low quality, but here you go:

Indiana Jones Merchandise Tag.jpg

These were used as tags on Indy merchandise - at least, the cheapo Dorfman Pacific wool fedora sold at the Disney parks a few years back (and probably still are). I have a couple saved (and laminated) for use as bookmarks!

The attached photo is just a quick camera phone snap. I can do a higher res scan if interested.

Thank you so much, InexTash!

It's just what I needed, if you would be so kind to send me a high res scan, I'd really appreciate it!
I've always loved that image, knew it was used on the merchandise and I've always thought it is a cool image for use in a dvd cover or a tshirt (that is my intention).

Thanks again!

Cheers!

A little late and low quality, but here you go:

View attachment 345916

These were used as tags on Indy merchandise - at least, the cheapo Dorfman Pacific wool fedora sold at the Disney parks a few years back (and probably still are). I have a couple saved (and laminated) for use as bookmarks!

The attached photo is just a quick camera phone snap. I can do a higher res scan if interested.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back