Helmet blueprints

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mangaroca

Hi,

Can anybody share any helmet blueprints or at least tell me where I could "acquire" them from?
I want to model it in 3D modelling software and would love to have something to start with...

Thanks in advance!
darek

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Hi Darek. It is customary to introduce yourself as a new member in the proper pinned thread as a first post .If you hit up the "Huntorials" section of the lair there are many guides to making a bio ..including links to some already done pep models. Welcome to the Lair and happy hunting

Demascus

Hi,

Can anybody share any helmet blueprints or at least tell me where I could "acquire" them from?
I want to model it in 3D modelling software and would love to have something to start with...

Thanks in advance!
darek

I think its been posted on this site a few times but Pepakura seems to be the rage with paper templates and 3-d software.

24117652pj8.png

You might try looking at some of them through the search function.

Cheak out the program yourself here:
Pepakura viewer and designer

I hope that helps some their are lots of references to help you on this site if you just look around a bit.

24117652pj8.png