Helm

SpineShank

I was wondering what you guys thought of the idea of mixing the classic predator helmet (P1) and adding a little Shredder helmet to it (TMNT2). Not saying to add the arch to it but the spikes around the sides to the back of it.

ahh ok cause i've been looking around and hadn't seen anything and i don't want to duplicate someones work and be thought of as a fraud.

Well, you wouldn't necessarily be duplicating someones work if you made your own design and added your own touch to it. I am sure it wouldn't come out the same as the other person's if you knew what it looked like.

Hell, you can take a regular P1 helmet and add your own little tweaks to it and it would still be original in design simply for the tweaks you added to it. As long as you aren't completely just copying an original and calling it your own... you should be fine.

ok cool im using the pepakura file i found through google (i think it linked to here) and am making it and adding my own fling to it and then gunna try to make a cast of it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back