Hellboy movie (2004) Samaritan Speedloaders

orntar

I am looking for some reference photos of Hellboys 4 round speedloader. I want to make a functioning loader (or two), and have it fit the Tip Top Workshop rounds.

I am aware of this thread: Interest - Hellboy - "Speed-loader" for the Samaritan!!!
too bad I missed the run.

It looks like when you turn the top of the loader, the arms release the bullets. Hoping for some high res photos of one so i can determine how it works and/or replicate the details.

Last edited:
Hey! I just realized you are the one who made the real brass hellboy rounds! Those are so awesome
ahah yes! thank you! I wish I could do the speedloader as well, and the Samaritan, but I'm afraid I don't have the time for now :)

I wish I could order the last of them from you, but, alas, I do not have the money atm. :(

I am still waiting on my Tip Top kit to get final dimensions of the cylinder and bullet casings.

I wish I could order the last of them from you, but, alas, I do not have the money atm. :(

I am still waiting on my Tip Top kit to get final dimensions of the cylinder and bullet casings.
the bullet are 22mm diameter, just under 25mm at the back flange. The cylinder is approximatively 71mm diameter.
cheers

y6KWD8Z.png

As I stated in the first post, my design will be for Tip Top Workshop rounds.

If it somehow become a run, or I release the files, I think it can be adapted to work with sideshow.

Hey! Thanks for checking in!

It’s been slow because I am working on the gun kit itself, and another 3d model I have been working through.

I printed a test in PLA, and found what I need to modify. I need to print the revisions to test again. I plan on getting it printed in resin. Still looking for a service to do that. Pewter would be awesome as well, but no idea how to do that. lol

I also made a more screen accurate version that (I assume) works more like RelicMaker's loader from a few years ago.
FIh4l6Y.png

Got the first protype from the 3d print service.

w9NcyzV.jpg

It came out great!

There were a few flaws in the top, maybe because of the dome shape? Otherwise, all the planned tolerances seem to be perfect! Now I just need to assemble it.

d9fFkDS.jpg

One thing I know needs editing is the lettering. It needs to be much larger and deeper. I have made that edit, but alas that means another print call. :(

13 parts in total, hopefully it functions as I planned.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back