Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

No. The 3d print files are not available. I started converting them. But never finished. It is alot of work to do the conversation. I may get back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for good reference pictures for the new iron man suit from the last AoU trailer. People are calling it MK45. Maybe it's MK44. Who knows. But I plan on modeling it if better pics come up. Any help out there?

Edit* here is the best look so far.
http://giant.gfycat.com/ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif

Can't wait to see you start modeling this one. I really like the new suit

It's coming... =D here are all the helmet pieces cut up for printing.
w8MvJZT.jpeg

The scale is a bit small tho. I'm trying to come up with a way people can get the scale right before 30 hours of printing. I already made that mistake. =(

Truely amazing helagak, looking at your work inspired me to give 3d modeling a try.

When it comes to scaling for 3d printing i find keeping the items orientated and whole, what i mean by that is that having them split up so the pieces fit onto the print bed is fine but they need to be in the orginal models shape so that in netfabb you can scale according to your dimension and its always better go slightly bigger so you can add padding. after 7 hrs wearing an abs cocoon is almost torture.

super excited to see more of your work

Truely amazing helagak, looking at your work inspired me to give 3d modeling a try.

When it comes to scaling for 3d printing i find keeping the items orientated and whole, what i mean by that is that having them split up so the pieces fit onto the print bed is fine but they need to be in the orginal models shape so that in netfabb you can scale according to your dimension and its always better go slightly bigger so you can add padding. after 7 hrs wearing an abs cocoon is almost torture.

super excited to see more of your work

Thanks for the suggestions, Revier

No. The 3d print files are not available. I started converting them. But never finished. It is alot of work to do the conversation. I may get back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for good reference pictures for the new iron man suit from the last AoU trailer. People are calling it MK45. Maybe it's MK44. Who knows. But I plan on modeling it if better pics come up. Any help out there?

Edit* here is the best look so far.
http://giant.gfycat.com/ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif
I can't get you a better picture than that, but I do have some screen shots of the suit from the latest trailer.
Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 1.02.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-26 at 1.03.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-26 at 1.03.08 AM.png
They're a little blurry, so I'm not sure if they'll be of much use; but I hope they help.
Then there's also this picture of a SHFiguart MK44/45
Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 1.15.03 AM.png
But I don't know how screen accurate it is.

Any updates Helagak? :)

I started preparing the pep file for 3D printing, almost finished it then realised you were
also working on it :D

Hello,

i have a question, i am new to this kind of stuff but really want to build the mK 42 suit, i have built a few suits before but trashed them because they were poor quality now i have done my research and am ready to try my hand at foam/fiberglass with all electronics included, but am running into an issue...how do you download these files? I get brought to 4shared.com where then go on a wild goose chase. everywhere i look online refers me to these file, which i understand why because they are amazing (good job btw). If anyone can explain the process on how to get the files downloaded i would greatly appreciate it. i have all the materials i need to make a suit just no templates :( . again any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Dan

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-09%20at%2010.20.04%20AM_zpsamncimnk.png

After clicking that download link, a pop-up might appear. Just close it. The original window will have the download waiting

ok i have that window up now one thing i forgot to ask in original post is do i need an account for this 4shared site? jw. and once the files are downloaded will i be able to convert them into pdo files so i can adjust the scaling to fit me? sorry about all the questions im just trying to figure all of this out in a short amount of time.

I am getting errors from the 4shared site, reported phishing errors and everything is blocked.
Is this just my virus protection freaking out or has this site been compromised?

Do you have a version of these files that isn't coloured? I'm looking to build the Mark 43 from the new Avengers movie but these are a different colour.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back