Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Do you have a version of these files that isn't coloured? I'm looking to build the Mark 43 from the new Avengers movie but these are a different colour.
You can just turn off textures, or if you really want you can change the textures in the options

Amazing work! I do have a question about the scaling what size person are these for? Sorry if this has been asked and answered, browsing from my phone.

These files were modeled for foam building. The models don't include pieces that create thickness (needed for paper, not for foam). You can however build this suit from cardboard and resin/fibreglass it.

Thanks again SOUTHPAW. Say, just out of curiosity, what would happen if I were to build a foam pepakura using paper? I'm not saying I will, I'm just curious about how the results would turn out.

There are gaps in these models that would be filled in by the thickness of the foam/cardboard. If you were to build with paper you would have to compensate for that gap with custom cut pieces.
thickness.png

Hello there,
I'm a 21 years old French beginner in cosplay world (so i'm sorry for the english mistakes i could make ^^) and I want to do the Mk42, but i have a huge problem with scaling ! Can someone help me?
I don't understand how to make sure that the suit fits me, I download the zip "Helagak's mark 42 files modified by ironmaided" (thanks guys fot this amazing work!! ) But I don't know hot to scale those files, i'm 178cm tall so, i think 5'10'' , thank you so much, and I'm sorry again about my English ^^

This is what I do. I measure separate body parts like in the picture. Then right click on 2d window select "measure distance" measure the same points on the ironman arm, change the scale until the distance is the same as the points on your own arm. Do the same on other body parts. I hope u can understand what I'm trying to say hahaha
uploadfromtaptalk1433877686087.jpg

How do you use these files for 3d printing? and is this ok with Helegak?

What types of foam is everyone using and where do you get it?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back