Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Hello!
Does anyone know where Helagak, how to contact with him? He did not respond to messages.
I'm working on new model of Mark 43 and something more.
He's no longer here or what?
Thanks.

I created this video because I wanted to help those that have issues with correctly scaling your model suit for your height. This was an idea and I hope it helps you all. Credit goes to Helagak and his amazing Pepakura files.

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing i find quite annoying is when i open the files in pepakura, there's always a huge clump of parts off to the side. mark42 problem.png

mark42 problem.png

Last edited by a moderator:
files look awesome was just wondering if and where i could find the cardstock files

i read ahead and found out there are no paper files here or nowhere for the mark42

Last edited:
Does anyone have the 3-D printing files for this model and not the pepakura so i can just straight 3-D print everything?

No. The 3d print files are not available. I started converting them. But never finished. It is alot of work to do the conversation. I may get back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for good reference pictures for the new iron man suit from the last AoU trailer. People are calling it MK45. Maybe it's MK44. Who knows. But I plan on modeling it if better pics come up. Any help out there?

Edit* here is the best look so far.
ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif

Last edited:
No. The 3d print files are not available. I started converting them. But never finished. It is alot of work to do the conversation. I may get back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for good reference pictures for the new iron man suit from the last AoU trailer. People are calling it MK45. Maybe it's MK44. Who knows. But I plan on modeling it if better pics come up. Any help out there?

http://giant.gfycat.com/ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif
I've searched everywhere, seems that's it's still top secret. Let's hope we get to see a figure from hot toys. This will be my next build. Thx again for your files! uploadfromtaptalk1425998085449.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I Really Don't Like that new suit. I think they nailed it with the 43 - This one looks like he's mashed up other suits into 1, not enough gold.... just don't like it lol

Saying that - the chest looks a little bit like Sneaky, the helmet looks like Silver centurion and 42 mashed up

I dont like this on either. The forms are to organic for my like. Also the helmet looks small in proportion to the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

http://youtu.be/NNIEyVJVPhc

I created this video because I wanted to help those that have issues with correctly scaling your model suit for your height. This was an idea and I hope it helps you all. Credit goes to Helagak and his amazing Pepakura files.

great video, joker! your description of finding the metric to englis conversion was a bit clunky, but essentially correct. I am terrible at explaining things. I put the whole suit file out for this exact reason. i beleive its even named "mark 42 full suit for scaling" haha. i assumed people would get it. Thanks for taking the time to explain it. :-
)

great video, joker! your description of finding the metric to englis conversion was a bit clunky, but essentially correct. I am terrible at explaining things. I put the whole suit file out for this exact reason. i beleive its even named "mark 42 full suit for scaling" haha. i assumed people would get it. Thanks for taking the time to explain it. :-
)
Thanks so much Helagak. I personally believe your files are the best out there. I'm just glad I found them.

I'm itching to make some parts 3d printable, I've been working on the forearm and bicep. the hand is just unbearable because of how well it has to fit. I'm too impatient to model parts but i can add depth to parts, size them to my profile and cut them into 4 inch sections for my printer. Unfortunatly I will only get 50% done before ACEN, but it will be more than enough to wear boxers (or tight kin colored leggings and an anti swoon square) with the top half complete. If you have an hd model I will do the work to make it 3d printable and give you the files.

I'm itching to make some parts 3d printable, I've been working on the forearm and bicep. the hand is just unbearable because of how well it has to fit. I'm too impatient to model parts but i can add depth to parts, size them to my profile and cut them into 4 inch sections for my printer. Unfortunatly I will only get 50% done before ACEN, but it will be more than enough to wear boxers (or tight kin colored leggings and an anti swoon square) with the top half complete. If you have an hd model I will do the work to make it 3d printable and give you the files.

Thanks tompsonlee. I am currently back on the train of converting all the files to 3d print files. I will make a new thread for that soon. I had quite a bit done, but lost the jump drive with the files! x_x
I am working on it and hope to have all the files out in a week or so. If it gets too overwhelming, I'll PM you about some help. :)

Z3oOIxs.png

Thanks tompsonlee. I am currently back on the train of converting all the files to 3d print files. I will make a new thread for that soon. I had quite a bit done, but lost the jump drive with the files! x_x
I am working on it and hope to have all the files out in a week or so. If it gets too overwhelming, I'll PM you about some help. :)

http://i.imgur.com/Z3oOIxs.png

Glad to hear it! Love your work and what you do for the community! Keep it up!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back