Heil Hydra: Who are going to make these?

CaptainSuperman

Sr Member
In my opinion TFA Captain America has presented some of the best opportunities to replica prop makers. While we have seen more than our fair share of helmets and shields built, we have yet to really see any Hydra props emerge other than a few Red Skull masks.

My question is who is going to take on these projects:
85ad6cd4.jpg

18f7cf27.jpg

f7ce103b.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0032-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I have been searching high and low for it and any of the hydra helmets or suits.

I haven't even seen a cheap cosplay attempt on ebay yet.

This is interesting, but I don't know if it will take off. Hydra suits would probably have to be custom made. I would think, but to me a Hydra suit should be Yellow and Green.:) I look forward to seeing if any of these manifest themselves.

I'm all about the cool helmets, but this one looks like its skin tight sewn leather...

Hmm, maybe a cast/vac formed in a thin plastic to get the "look" of the threads. Then some sprayfoam to give it the rigity it'll need. Some magnets to hold on the nose piece and it looks like there's enough room in it for a voice amp. speeker.

Need some VERY detailed pictures...anyone? (I'm looking at you sith sheif!!! :lol )

And I just watched this, too :lol

I didn't get any caps of the Hydra guys.

Assuming that's a 'making of' book, it might be the best pics we'll get.

A quick Google search does not reveal lot of good pics of the Hydra guys...

Wouldn't you rather have something else? :)

The Hydramobile keys, or the Hydra battery? :)

-MJ

ok then, the Blu-ray is out and I was meaning to get it anyways so...we'll see. No promises but my Dad was looking over my shoulder and said the deaded words..."Hey, that looks neat"
He's never done a cast in rubber so might be a good time to teach the old dog a new trick :lol

..no one tell him I said that..

..seriously..

I've been giving these Hydra suits a lot of thought.....and I'd personally love to make them available to go side by side with our CA:TFA biker suit.
Any thoughts here folks?

David

I'll try to snap some better shots when I get home and get the official title of the book I'm sourcing it from.

I think it is "The Art of Captain America the Movie)

I've been giving these Hydra suits a lot of thought.....and I'd personally love to make them available to go side by side with our CA:TFA biker suit.
Any thoughts here folks?

David

That's all you man! You guys do some awesome stuff and a full suit would be wicked cool. No way could I spend the $$$ getting a DOT approved helmet.
Or are you thinking of useing something like a "Beeny" that's already been passed and this is just a ~cover~?

That's all you man! You guys do some awesome stuff and a full suit would be wicked cool. No way could I spend the $$$ getting a DOT approved helmet.
Or are you thinking of useing something like a "Beeny" that's already been passed and this is just a ~cover~?

UD doesn't do head gear, it would only be the suit just like the Cap suit. That would leave the lid to one of us brave souls. ;)

I've got pics of 2 the Hydra weapons that we made for Captain America. Look under props. I can't post anything bigger or from different angles, that's all I've got. I think that Ryan Meinerding did an amazing job as concept artist for the Hydra stuff.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back