Heavy Predator Wip

Deoran

Hi guys,
I think it's time to show some of my work to the Lair. Originally I wanted make Scar predator costume, but plans was changed. I decided to make Heavy armored predator.

These are first parts of armour.

P1020706.JPG

P1020707.JPG

P1020708.JPG

P1020710.JPG

that's a lot of work.  what did you make it out of?  looks like wrapped fabric.  when you paint it up, make sure you shade it and give it some dirt/grime.  unless people are up close they won't be able to tell it's fabric.  good work.

well that's a first.  :)   yeah armor is heavy, but when you are costuming,  you generally want it as light as possible.  it makes it easier to wear for extended times.  But if you are cool with, then more props to ya.  

Gotta give props for uniqueness! Never read of anyone using carpet of any kind. Nice to see folks using very "unconditional" (and in this field I use that term very loosely,as it's really anything goes) materials. Really like the look as well of the shoulder detail. Great job so far,can't wait to see this finished.  

Thanks. Carpet is good and cheap material. The problem is that all components must be stapled together.

I do not use any glue.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back